Due to the technical nature of Performance Machine product, we recommend placing your order in one of the following ways:
1. Search our Dealer Locator to find an authorized PM Dealer near you who will help you build your order and install PM products on your motorcycle.
2. Create your customized motorcycle parts list in the PM Garage and walk your wish list right into your local dealer or e-mail it to Performance Machine.
3. Contact the Performance Machine sales department direct at 714-523-3000. The Performance Machine sales and technical department is available Monday - Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm PST.
Performance Machine wheel pricing is based on the size and the finish of each wheel. Performance Machine's standard finishes are Chrome, Contrast Cut, and Contrast Cut Platinum. There is no pricing difference between wheel styles and applications (bike model). An authorized PM dealer or a PM sales representative will help you to determine the proper wheel size for your specific model of motorcycle.
Performance Machine Trike Forged Wheels pricing:
Available finishes for Trike Forged Wheels:
Performance Machine wheels are the finest wheels available to the motorcycle aftermarket. Innovative and stylish, the fit and function of PM wheels goes unmatched in the industry. Each wheel is tested in-house to JASO and TUV standards to ensure its performance under real world riding conditions. Performance Machine wheels arrive ready to install with hubs mounted and all the appropriate spacers making installation a breeze.
Performance Machine offers Forged wheel fitments for Harley-Davidson models. Visit the Build Shop to customize your motorcycle and select the wheel size, style, and finish that best suits your personality.
Performance Machine offers fitment other select motorcycle brands including Victory and the Honda Goldwing.
Performance Machine offers the option to have matching discs, pulleys and tires (the cost of rotor/pulley bolt kits and tires are extra) mounted on PM wheels directly from the factory at no charge. Discs and pulleys are mounted by PM technicians to ensure proper run out, clocking and torque specifications. These value added services remove the hassle and the liability for our customers.
1. Are Performance Machine Wheels in stock?
Performance Machine wheels are made to order. Performance Machine or your dealer will quote a lead time at the time of the order. Performance Machine works diligently to meet all lead times, but due to the nature of the manufacturing business all lead times are estimated.
2. Am I responsible for shipping charges? How much does it cost to ship?
We offer FREE SHIPPING! Our commitment is to continuously improve our customer service and we are pleased to introduce a new and improved freight program for our domestic dealer and retail network here at Performance Machine. PM customers can get any PM product your motorcycle desires shipped to your door via UPS ground for FREE within the continental U.S.